A couple of weeks ago, Mehak Latif (www.mmlatif2013.wordpress.com) nominated me for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’. This gesture sent very warm feelings through my heart. I’m really excited about this post and I wanted it to be written when I wasn’t all mushy in cloud nine! Once again, thanks so much Mehak Latif.
Before I go on, there are 3 rules regulating the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’. In the form of a blog post, the following guidelines should be followed:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and put a link back to their blog in your post.
2. List 15 bloggers you follow that you’d like to nominate for the award. (With their links)
3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers whom I choose (in no specific order) are:
king in training http://www.kingintraining.wordpress.com
follow his light http://www.followhislight.wordpress.com
Stuart M. Perkins http://www.storyshucker.wordpress.com
Everyday Power Blog http://www.everydaypowerblog.wordpress.com
The river walk http://www.tworiversblog.com
the russian way http://www.sportsfreakblog.wordpress.com
Wildersoul Colouring book http://www.wildersoul.wordpress.com
Don Charisma http://www.doncharisma.org
Peace of my heart http://www.peacefulpromises.wordpress.com
And finally, 7 things about myself would include:
1. I’m currently a final year student at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Unfortunately, the academic staff of all federal universities are currently on a strike. This means that unless something drastically happens soon, I’d probably still be a final year student next year. Without the strike, I should have graduated by now!
2. I have 2 younger brothers. There are three and a half years between my immediate younger brother and I. There are also exactly three and a half years between my immediate younger brother and the last born. When I asked my mummy how this exact spacing came to be, she pointed skywards! Well, not exactly…..but you got the point, didn’t you?
3. I was born in the U.K. My parents decided to move back when I was almost 4 years old. I’ve not travelled out of the country since then. I hope to do so in the nearest future.
4. I love watching football. Definitely not American football! That sport is too brute for me. I’m a soccer fan. My favorite football club is FC Barcelona. And my favorite footballer is obviously Lionel Messi. Though he’s currently injured, he’s still at least 1000 better than Cristiano Ronaldo! Strangely enough, my greatest fear also comes from football. Very rarely, a footballer would slump on the field and die. That scares me a lot! Thankfully though, it seldomly happens. Nevertheless, I still love watching football matches. I even plan to own a football club in the future.
5. I don’t have any favorite food. As a result, I believe I’d survive anywhere in the world. But if you serve me pounded yam with melon soup and vegetables garnished with well diced fish and topped with beef or chicken, I would most definitely not scold you. Except, of course, you don’t serve me water to drink with it!
6. I don’t talk with people easily. But once the ice is broken, we would just flow naturally. I have more female than male friends, though. I haven’t figured out the reason yet. Probably it’s because I’m a just cool guy that listens a lot!
7. I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe in the Bible. I believe in New Creation Realities. I believe in life after death. I believe in Heaven and Hell. Fortunately, I don’t have a religion…
…Because Christianity is a lifestyle.
There you have it! All 3 rules followed to the letter. Do you share some qualities with me? Do you have questions for me, so you can know me better? Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment box below.
Many thanks again to Mehak Latif (www.mmlatif2013.wordpress.com).